Our Windows servers are provisioned with a "static" IP address. Follow this process to enable DHCP instead:
1. Click the Windows start button
2. Click Settings icon down the left hand side
3. Click Network & Internet
4. Click Ethernet on the sidebar
5. Click Change adapter options
6. Right-click the Ethernet adapter and then click Properties
7. Click Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and then click Properties
8. You will see a screen that is pre-filled with your server's IP address and default gateway - the "static IP configuration". To switch to DHCP, click Obtain an IP address automatically and Obtain DNS server address automatically followed by OK.
9. Close the "Ethernet Properties", "Network Connections", and "Settings" windows that were opened during this process.