If you have some programs in your startup folder you want to launch every time your VPS starts up without having to login, this is how you do it:
- Right-click Start and select Run.
- Type in control userpasswords2
- You will see the following:
- Disable the checkbox "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer." and click OK
- Enter your Administrator password when prompted.
Test the new setup by restarting Windows and confirming in mPanel that the desktop is shown without having to login.