If you have an existing BinaryLane server and would prefer to run it from another location, you can do so by following these steps:
- Login to mPanel and go to "Add Cloud Server" page to purchase a new VPS with the same configuration as your existing server, being sure to select the desired location. Proceed with the server creation.
- Navigate to the Backups page of the original server, and create a temporary backup.
- Still within the Backups area of your existing server, select the backup that was just created and choose "Clone".
- Select your newly created server as the destination, proceed with the cloning and wait for the process to complete.
- Confirm the server in the new location is working and update your DNS records with the IP of the server in the new location.
- Cancel the old server when you've confirmed the new server is working as intended, and DNS is updated if necessary.
Moving an IP address from one server to another, or from one location to another is not currently supported.